Both the House of Commons and the House of Lords are subject to the Freedom of Information Act.

They are individually classed as public authorities so it is possible to make requests to both of them, however, it is often the case that one will centrally hold the information.

The following email addresses can be used to contact them:

House of Commons:

House of Lords: